ViennaCL is a free open-source linear algebra library for computations on many-core architectures (GPUs, MIC) and multi-core CPUs. The library is written in C++ and supports CUDA, OpenCL, and OpenMP. In addition to core functionality and many other features including BLAS level 1-3 support and iterative solvers, the latest release ViennaCL 1.4.2 provides a faster CSR matrix-vector multiplication for CPUs and shorter compilation times.
- May 15, 2013: Talk on ViennaCL (and others) at C++Now 2013 Meeting.
- May 20, 2013: Talk on GPU-accelerated ILU preconditioning in ViennaCL at FEMTEC 2013.
- May 23, 2013: ViennaCL software presentation at FEMTEC 2013.
- June 3-5, 2013: Tutorial on ViennaCL at Eurographics/CGLibs.
- June 24, 2013: Talk on performance portability in ViennaCL at HotPar '13.